Agricultural Operations Team Lead (Competition #19-40)
|Open Date||May 30 2019 - 02:13:00 PM||Close Date||Jun 12 2019 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||Agricultural Operations Team Lead (Competition #19-40)||Posting Type||Temporary|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full-time|
|Department Group||Agriculture, Community & Protective Services||Hours per Week||40|
|Location||Agricultural Services Building||Competion||19-40|
Parkland County has a temporary, full-time Agricultural Operations Team Lead position available from approximately June to October 25, 2019. Reporting to the Program Manager, Agricultural Operations, the Agricultural Operations Team Lead provides mentorship, coaching, training and instruction to guide the daily work activities of the Mower Operators and Vegetation Management Personnel.
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience providing mentorship and supervision to staff.
- Farm and/or agriculture background/experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the operation of medium duty vehicles including sprayers and tractors.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Experience using heavy equipment required.
- Valid Alberta Pesticide Applicator’s License or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License. Upon hire, a current Driver’s Abstract and satisfactory driving record must be provided.
Rate Of Pay: $31.29 per hour
Hours of Work: 8 hours/day; 40 hours/week
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.