Manager, Business Solutions (Competition #19-54)
|Open Date||Aug 15 2019 - 08:29:00 AM||Close Date||Sep 13 2019 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||Manager, Business Solutions (Competition #19-54)||Posting Type||Permanent|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full-time|
|Department Group||Corporate Services Division||Hours per Week||35|
|Education||College Diploma||Experience||6 years|
|Location||Parkland County Centre||Competition||19-54|
|Salary Range||$102,660 - $128,320|
Parkland County has a permanent, full-time Manager, Business Solutions position available within the Information Services Department. Under the general supervision of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), the Manager, Business Solutions provides leadership and management of the County’s Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Information Technology Services (ITS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, which includes overseeing all aspect of program development, implementation, and evaluation. The scope of this position includes managing a team of technology professionals that deliver business solutions and maintain enterprise GIS/ERP systems. This position is responsible for setting short term goals and creating long-term vision in accordance with the County’s Strategic Plan in addition to setting project priorities, developing and managing a multi-year budget, designing GIS/ERP architecture, conducting business analysis, ensuring technical training is received and delivered, providing exceptional customer support and continually searching for innovative technical advances.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Systems, Computer Sciences or other related discipline is required. Business Analysis, Project Management, Change Management, Leadership, Business Relationship Management, GISP or ESRI Certification would be desirable.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience managing applications and data management platforms along with direct supervision of staff.
- Knowledge of Cloud environments, Dynamics 365, GIS/ESRI software and AZURE.
- Proven experience in planning, organizing and completing projects along with considerable experience being accountable for processes and budgets.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Rate of Pay: $102,660 - $128,320 per annum
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week
Competition Closing Date: Friday, September 13, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
Benefits: Extensive benefits are offered including an option to join our Earned Day Off Program.