Finance Clerk (Competition #19-18)
|Open Date||Feb 07 2019 - 01:59:00 PM||Close Date||Feb 25 2019 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||Finance Clerk (Competition #19-18)||Posting Type||Summer (Temporary)|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full-time|
|Department Group||Budget & Financial Reporting||Hours per Week||35|
|Education||High School||Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Location||Parkland County Centre||Competion||19-18|
Parkland County has a temporary, full-time Finance Clerk position available in the Budget & Financial Reporting Department from May 1 to August 30, 2019. Reporting to the Manager, Budget & Financial Reporting, this is a developmental position appropriate for a post-secondary student looking for experience in a busy office environment. Duties include assisting with accounts payable, budgets, financial reporting, filing and special projects. This position is in a fast paced department that deals with financial information where multi-tasking, attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Grade 12 Diploma supplemented by current enrolment in a post-secondary finance or accounting program.
- General computer proficiency, including competency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Prior accounting experience is an asset.
- Experience working in a municipal environment is an asset.
- Knowledge of filing systems is an asset.
Rate of Pay: $19.03 - $23.02 per hour
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.