Finance Clerk (Competition #19-18)
|Open Date||Feb 07 2019 - 01:59:00 PM||Close Date||Feb 25 2019 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||Finance Clerk (Competition #19-18)||Posting Type||Summer (Temporary)|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full-time|
|Department Group||Budget & Financial Reporting||Hours per Week||35|
|Education||High School||Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Location||Parkland County Centre||Competition||19-18|
Parkland County has a temporary, full-time Finance Clerk position available in the Budget & Financial Reporting Department from May 1 to August 30, 2019. Reporting to the Manager, Budget & Financial Reporting, this is a developmental position appropriate for a post-secondary student looking for experience in a busy office environment. Duties include assisting with accounts payable, budgets, financial reporting, filing and special projects. This position is in a fast paced department that deals with financial information where multi-tasking, attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Grade 12 Diploma supplemented by current enrolment in a post-secondary finance or accounting program.
- General computer proficiency, including competency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Prior accounting experience is an asset.
- Experience working in a municipal environment is an asset.
- Knowledge of filing systems is an asset.
Rate of Pay: $19.03 - $23.02 per hour
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week