Financial Systems Business Analyst (Competition #19-60)
|Open Date||Aug 27 2019 - 10:12:00 AM||Close Date||Sep 18 2019 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||Financial Systems Business Analyst (Competition #19-60)||Posting Type||Permanent|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full-time|
|Department Group||Corporate Services Division||Hours per Week||35|
|Education||High School||Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Location||Parkland County Centre||Competion||19-60|
|Salary Range||$77,120 - $96,400 per annum|
Parkland County has a permanent, full-time Financial Systems Business Analyst position available within the Information Services Department. Under the direction of the Manager, Business Solutions, the Financial Systems Business Analyst is responsible for supporting and managing the financial portion of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, providing application support and actively leading the comprehensive analysis of business needs and priorities. This position focuses on ensuring that Parkland County’s financial processes and systems have appropriate controls and providing relevant information for: financial reporting, business planning, management decision-making and customer service requirements. This position requires the ability to apply and demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Degree or post-secondary diploma in a related technology discipline and 5 years’ relevant experience or a 1 year related certificate and 7 years’ relevant experience. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance or Accounting is desirable.
- Experience with analyzing, testing, training and supporting financial systems is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX version 2012 and/or 365, Microsoft SharePoint and/or municipal software and reporting tools would be considered an asset.
- Prior supervisory experience would be an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective, service-orientated relationships with staff and management.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills for problem resolutions and the ability to perform complex end-to-end solution delivery.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Rate of Pay: $77,120 - $96,400 per annum
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week
Benefits: Extensive benefits are offered including an option to join our Earned Day Off Program.
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.