Application Developer/Support Analyst (Competition #19-52)
|Open Date||Aug 08 2019 - 12:51:00 PM||Close Date||Sep 06 2019 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||Application Developer/Support Analyst (Competition #19-52)||Posting Type||Permanent|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full-time|
|Department Group||Corporate Services Division||Hours per Week||35|
|Education||College Diploma||Experience||4 - 7 years|
|Location||Parkland County Centre||Competion||19-52|
Parkland County has a permanent, full-time Application Developer/Support Analyst position available within the Information Services Department. Under the general direction of the Manager, Business Solutions, the Application Developer/Support Analyst provides application maintenance and support to minimize service disruption and facilitate operations. This position involves end-to-end solution delivery and maintenance of Information Technology applications and services. Work requires knowledge in designated technologies, within an application layer, and an awareness of integration with adjoining technologies or applications. Work assignments involve a mix of new and existing technologies including awareness of emerging technologies. Work also includes defining application support standards, investigation of errors with applications, identification of root cause, and resolution of issues.
- Degree in a related discipline and 4 years of relevant experience; Post-secondary diploma in a related discipline and 5 years of relevant experience OR; One year related certificate and 7 years of relevant experience.
- Strong technical experience with .NET/C#, SQL Server with desired experience with Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- Minimum 3 years of integration experience.
- ITIL v4 certification would be considered an asset.
- Powershell Scripting experience and knowledge of PowerApps and Flow would be an asset.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Rate of Pay: Competitive salary to be commensurate with education and experience.
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week
Benefits: Extensive benefits are offered including an option to join our Earned Day Off Program.
AttachmentsApplication Developer-Support Analyst - July 2019.pdf
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.