General Foreman (Competition #19-45)
|Open Date||Jul 10 2019 - 02:25:00 PM||Close Date||Jul 24 2019 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||General Foreman (Competition #19-45)||Posting Type||Permanent|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full-time|
|Department Group||Operations Services||Hours per Week||40|
|Department||Public Works Services||Openings||1|
|Education||High School||Experience||10 years|
Parkland County has a Permanent, Full-time position available in the Public Works Department for a General Foreman. Reporting to the Manager, Road Maintenance Services and stationed in Tomahawk, this position is responsible for the coordination of staff, activities, equipment and other resources required to carry out road maintenance programs throughout Parkland County. This position requires the ability to communicate and maintain an effective, courteous, and tactful service relationship with internal contacts and external customers.
- Minimum grade twelve education. Post-secondary education in a construction related field is desirable.
- 5 years related experience in a supervisory capacity is required.
- 10 years directly related experience in construction and maintenance of roadways is required.
- Experience with the use of Asset Management Systems and Microsoft Office software applications is required.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License current satisfactory Driver’s Abstract is required. A Class 3Q license is considered an asset.
Rate of Pay: $77,120 to $96,400 per annum
Hours of Work: 8 hours/day; 40 hours/week
Benefits: Extensive benefits are offered.
Note: A combination of experience and education will be considered.
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.