Administrative Support (Competition #19-25)
|Open Date||Jul 03 2019 - 10:35:00 AM||Close Date||Jul 17 2019 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||Administrative Support (Competition #19-25)||Posting Type||Casual|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part-time|
|Department Group||Human Resources Services||Hours per Week||Various|
|Department||Human Resources Services||Openings||1|
|Education||High School||Experience||2 years|
|Location||Parkland County Centre||Competion||19-25|
Parkland County has multiple positions available for Casual Administrative Support. Under the general supervision of the Manager, Service Delivery, Human Resources, this position will be responsible for front-end reception and general administrative support to departments needing assistance. The successful candidates for these positions must be flexible in accepting shifts which may come up with little notice and for short duration; or may be scheduled in advance for several weeks at a time. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate and maintain excellent customer service with the general public.
- Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by post-secondary administrative training.
- Two years of previous office experience in a municipal or related setting.
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe programs is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or electronic Purchase Order software an asset.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing working environment.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Rate of Pay: Varies, dependent on assignment.
Hours of Work: Casual as required.
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.