Administrative Assistant (Competition #20-05)
|Open Date||Dec 16 2019 - 09:59:00 AM||Close Date||Jan 16 2020 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||Administrative Assistant (Competition #20-05)||Posting Type||Permanent|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full-time|
|Department Group||Operations Services||Hours per Week||35|
|Education||High School||Experience||2 years|
|Location||Parkland County Centre||Competition||20-05|
Parkland County has a permanent, full-time position available in the Engineering Services Department for an Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the Director, Engineering Services, the Administrative Assistant performs office administration tasks and supports generalized departmental assignments related to the delivery of rural and municipal engineering services, capital construction and land acquisition. The role requires the incumbent to be a strong communicator that is eager to contribute to a wide variety of tasks and assignments. This position is relied upon to maintain an orderly and effective office environment with the provision of general support services related to the Department’s operations.
- High school Diploma supplemented by post-secondary administrative assistant training or equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ administrative assistant experience.
- Strong skill and ability with Microsoft Office suite. Experience with large scale CRM and ERP platform is considered an asset.
- Experience with hard copy and electronic document management is required.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Rate of Pay: $39,970 to $49,960 per annum.
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week.
Benefits: Extensive benefits are offered including an option to join our Earned Day Off Program.